Santa Barbara, CA
Idrive may own information you have provided through a form, request, contract or e-mail. This information may include, among other things, your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use Idrive Global services and products,
- COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Information about your computer: your visits on our site, how you use our website, your IP, geographic location, type of browser, how long you stay and how many pages you visit on our site;
- Information about your company;
- Your first and last name;
- The phone number where you can be contacted;
- Your e-mail address.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Collected information about you may only be used by the company for purposes related with marketing of Idrive products and services, such as:
- Processing your orders or requests;
- Offering you products and/or services;
- Solving requests, questions or complaints made by you;
- Perform market and product studies;
- Analytical data processing, using Google Analytics;
- Contacting user (including by post, e-mail, text or phone) about Idrive’s product and service offerings.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If it is required by law;
- In connection with any legal action or possible legal action;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- USER RIGHTS
All information requested by the user will be provided free of charge, electronically, within 15 business days of request. So user have:
- The right to request access to the personal data that Idrive holds;
- The right to request information about how personal data is used;
- The right to request from Idrive to delete personal data, for example: when an user is no longer a client of Idrive or when an user knows that he has provided personal data that he does not want Idrive to use;
- The right to restrict the use of personal data, meaning that Idrive will be able to store personal data but will not be able to use it;
- The right to be inform in case of violating/stealing of data security via e-mail within 72h from the moment the company detects the problem;
- The right to request immediate stop of the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
Idrive use the information obtained from the cookies, to manage the site and for improving the use of the site. Idrive can also use this information to personalize our site and to recognize your computer every time you visit it.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Idrive is the only owner of the collected information on this site. Personal data information of users will not be sold, changed, transferred or given to any other company, for any reason, without the consent of the user other than necessary for the execution of an application and / or transaction, for example to send an order/offer.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Idrive enforces a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal data. Only employees who need to perform a particular task (e.g., billing or customer service) have access to personal identification information. Computers/servers used to store personal identification information are kept in a safe environment.
- PERSONAL DATA UPDATE
Please let us now if the personal data we keep about you requires updates.